Type the main content for this list section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content.
Spiritual gifts assessment
Congratulations! You are gifted! As a follower of Christ, you were given something very special by God: spiritual gifts. Your spiritual gifts were not given for your own benefit but for the benefit of others,
just as other followers of Christ were given gifts for your benefit.
1 Peter 4:10 says, "As each one of us has received a gift, minister it to one another,
as good stewards of the manifold grace of God."
The best way to be a "good steward" is to begin discovering, developing, and using your gift to serve the Lord and bless others. This Spiritual Gifts Assessment is designed to help you do just that.
Simply follow the directions for taking the test to discover your spiritual gifts, and then take the next steps to developing and using your gifts. We are so excited to see how God will use your gifts
to minister and bless those around you! Here is a quick list of the spiritual gifts:Administration
This is not a test, so there are no wrong answers. The Spiritual Gifts Assessment consists of 96 statements. Some items reflect concrete actions; other items are descriptive traits; and still others are statements of belief.
- Select the one response you feel best characterizes yourself and place that number in the blank provided beside each item.
- Do not spend too much time on any one item. Remember, it is not a test. Usually your immediate response is best.
- Please give an answer for each item. Do not skip any items.
- Do not ask others how they are answering or how they think you should answer.
- Work at your own pace.
Your response choices are:
- Not at all characteristic of me/definitely untrue for me
- Occasionally characteristic of me/true for me-about 25 percent of the time
- Frequently characteristic of me/true for me-about 50 percent of the time
- Most of the time this would describe me/be true for me
- Highly characteristic of me/definitely true for me
Type the content for this list item here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this list item. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this text area, you will see the filler text disappear.